- Fakebook is a website where students can make profiles and share content with each other.
- This website could be helpful in an English class while learning about Shakespeare. The students can make profiles of each character so they can learn more about each character therefore having a better understanding while reading.
- Before using the site, students should be a little familiar with Facebook.
- This website is great because most students in middle school and high school are very familiar with Facebook so they are able to relate technology with learning.
- A down side to this website would be that not everyone knows how Facebook works, so they might have a harder time managing the site.
- I think this would be a good website for middle school students and high school students.